Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes Information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to any of our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for Information when you enter a competition or promotion, make a Customer Support enquiry or complaint or when you report a problem with our Websites;
- records of correspondence, if you contact us by e-mail;
- your responses to any surveys we may conduct for research purposes;
- details of your visits to our Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Your personal information will be used and secured by us in a strict accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. We shall make all efforts to protect your personal information, but please be aware that we are limited by inherent security risks which exist in transmitting data on the internet. Therefore, we are not able to protect completely your information from unauthorised access by third parties. We shall accept no liability for any damages or/and losses incurred in result of a violation of security or for any related acts of omission on our part.
Security and Use of Information
We would not collect, use or share with third parties your personal information for commercial purposes, unless you voluntarily authorise us to do so.
When you provide us with your personal information, we may use it only in the following manners, unless stated otherwise:
We may use the information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we could use it for market research purposes; we may provide other third parties with a summary about visitors to or users of our Site but not personally identifiable data.
We would not sell, rent or market your personal data to third parties.
However, we may share your personal information with third parties in the following cases:
- if we sell part or all of our business or assets;
- if it’s legally requested by the authorities or
- if the increase of the level of fraud protection makes it necessary.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of minors. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from persons under 18 years of age.